- Accounting Firm: Watkins Meegan LLC
Since 1975, Watkins Meegan has ranked consistently in the top 70 accounting firms in the United States and the top 10 in the Washington, DC area.
- Insurance Underwriter: Travelers Insurance
- Total Bonding Capacity: $15 Million
- Per Project: $5 Million
For more than 100 years, Travelers has been a leader in the surety industry. With a combined Treasury listing in excess of $2.4 billion (effective July 1, 2010 - June 30, 2011), they have consistently earned high marks for financial strength including an A+ rating from A.M. Best.
- General Liability:
Per Occurrence: $1 Million
General Aggregate: $2 Million
Products: $2 Million
- Vehicle Liability: Combined Single Limit: $1 Million
- Umbrella Liability: Each Occurrence: $5 Million
- Workers Compensation: Each Incident: $1 Million
Columbia Enterprises, Inc. and its assets are protected by Erie Insurance Group. ERIE’s property/casualty companies are rated A+ (Superior) by A.M. Best Company, the leading authority on insurance companies.